I had an attack (acute gallbladder inflammation with some little gallastones) 6 weeks ago. In my doctor's opinion I need a gallbladder removal right now.
But I don't want the surgery (in my 27 years before pregnancy) I would like to flush.
My problem is: every doctors (in Hungary) said it would be a very dangerous (maybe fatal) consequences of the inflammed gallbladder like pancreas inflammation...
I'm getting better (nearly 100 %) because I take the direction from this website (among others from Spirit.) Thanks again.
But I still have a chronic gallbladder inflammation and I don't know if I don't harm myself because of my wait and flush.
Please give some advice!