CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rectal Ozone Therapy (+candida)

rog Views: 10,132
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 447,907

Re: Rectal Ozone Therapy (+candida)

My body tends towards candida. And yes, rectal insufflation helps. Keep in mind that you have to have more than just a water ozonator to do this. It requires at the very least, an ozonator with a pure oxygen feed. There is probably no other ozone treatment (and I've tried most) that gives me such an immediate boost in energy and sense of well being than that of rectal insufflation.

There have been times in the afternoon I've felt tired and fatigued and did a 20 or 30 minute treatment, after which I feel like a million bucks.

Not only does it impove the colon bacteria balance, but it also has a direct cleansing affect on the liver (throught the portal vein). This is the same reason people do coffee enemas, since the caffein stimulates the liver. The same is true of ozone gas, which directly improves the state of the liver when injected in the colon.

Let me know if you have any more specific questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)