CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercola against Ozone air purifiers. Opinions?

golfegg Views: 13,430
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 447,475

Re: Mercola against Ozone air purifiers. Opinions?

Yeah I've read the garbage he's been putting out, and the other top three health news letters on line, and they all say the same thing. I've written them all a couple of times. I've written all the major newspapers, and TV stations, and all my local stations, and papers, and the only one who responded was Ralph Moss's 2nd in command. She said we had really been on a roller coaster ride with ozone, and the reason Moss doesn't promote ozone is because of lack of research.
I don't think this is true though, because he talks about other products that have less research than ozone does. Truth is when you look, there is quit a bit of research that's been done on ozone that's good. The medical mafia has really done a good job at brain washing people though, including these "alternative doctors."
Anyway, the best thing we can do is write these newletters and tell them they are wrong, and to research sutdies done in Europe, Russia, and Cuba. If any of you have testimonials, send them. Shout the truth about ozone everywhere you go.
I tell a lot of people I see. Most just don't believe it. Some believe it and do nothing about it. But there are a few who believe it and do something about it. I send info. about ozone to at least a couple of people each week.
Just remember we are the pioneers here, so get out there and promote, promote, promote. Hopefully within tens years at the most, the word will get out. But it's up to us. Remember it's like a treasure hunt. You have to weed out the unbelievers, and find those few who are waiting to be told, or in need, and will use the info. and join our cause. You guys might think I'm crazy too, but I'm dead serious. People are dropping dead all around us needlessly. It's got to end, and it's up to us, or at least me. Those who don't help others, are helping hurt others.
Sorry, I'll shut up now.
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)