CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone Cures Cancer and MANY Other Diseases!

Views: 8,455
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 445,514

Re: Ozone Cures Cancer and MANY Other Diseases!

Hello

I needed some help from the members of this forum.

My mother, age 62, is suffering from stomach cancer, for which she underwent surgery in August last year (2004), and two chemotherapy sessions thereafter (despite my protests, because my family completely swears by allopathic medicine). Before the surgery, even though she had been diagnosed with a tumour, she was quite hale and hearty (other than having difficulty swallowing food). However, after the chemotherapies, she started declining steadily, so much so that she lost nearly 15 kgs, and is now quite weak, and can only walk with help. Now the doctor has said that the disease has re-surfaced and spread all over, and has given her only 3 - 6 months to live.

I would like to start Hydrogen Peroxide treatment for her. However, I cannot get the required (food-grade) H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) from anywhere. (I am from Bombay, India.) Though I contacted a few manufacturers, they are reluctant to sell it to me owing to its potentially hazardous nature. The local chemist stocks it, however it is not meant for internal use.

I would like help on two aspects: is it possible to make H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) at home (by labortary, not industrial, method: I don't mind purchasing the laborary equipment), and also information on how to go about administering it (orally).

I will be very grateful for any help on this.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hello

I needed some help from the members of this forum.

My mother, age 62, is suffering from stomach cancer, for which she underwent surgery in August last year (2004), and two chemotherapy sessions thereafter (despite my protests, because my family completely swears by allopathic medicine). Before the surgery, even though she had been diagnosed with a tumour, she was quite hale and hearty (other than having difficulty swallowing food). However, after the chemotherapies, she started declining steadily, so much so that she lost nearly 15 kgs, and is now quite weak, and can only walk with help. Now the doctor has said that the disease has re-surfaced and spread all over, and has given her only 3 - 6 months to live.

I would like to start Hydrogen Peroxide treatment for her. However, I cannot get the required (food-grade) H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) from anywhere. (I am from Bombay, India.) Though I contacted a few manufacturers, they are reluctant to sell it to me owing to its potentially hazardous nature. The local chemist stocks it, however it is not meant for internal use.

I would like help on two aspects: is it possible to make H2O2 at home (by labortary, not industrial, method: I don't mind purchasing the laborary equipment), and also information on how to go about administering it (orally).

I will be very grateful for any help on this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (2)