CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Anunnaki

MentalNomad Views: 7,542
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 444,130

Re: Thanks Anunnaki

I've done Hulda's flush several times with horrible results. I've tried the apple juice and ortho-phoshporic acid one too, but it was even more tragic. Anyway, don't do them anymore since I found Schultz's cleanse. It is much more involved, more expensive, but wow I feel so good after doing it and no pain while doing or throwing up (except once I ate too much raw garlic). I've never had a stone get hung doing it, and by the end of the five days I'm sweating and peeing the smell of these herbs and I knowww it's doing something if it is soaking into my body like that. I always do a Colon Cleanse prior to keep toxins from getting re-trapped too.
Oh I loveee the Jack juicer!! I bought mine on ebay for $75 plus $30 for shipping, so quite the save too! He was selling about 75 so you could probably get it at that price. You might look and see if any of the sellers ship to the UK. If not I'd help and ship you one, I tell you they are the best! I just can not say enough good things about it! I made some carrot juice the other day and hardly any pulp was left, and what was I put in supper that night. My husband never even knew, ha! :) We made a really good fruit drink a couple of nights ago using mango, two oranges, apple, lemon, lime, and a few grapes. Um it was good...It is really easy to clean and get apart, versus my old little one was an extreme pain for both. It will juice a whole cucumber, no more cutting my carrots in half either! I put the whole orange in too after peeling. My apples were really big so I cut them in half. And it really is whisper quiet, my husband was amazed. The pulp container is really large, you could juice forever before it would fill up. I'd render a guess that it is a quart and a half container, I don't think it is quite a half gallon but I could be wrong. Anyway, I highlyyyy recommend getting one. :) I certainly love it.
I haven't seen a T2 zapper, what is the difference in it and the T1? I have the T1, my husband bought it for me for Christmas. :) What a great gift! I put it on the sole of my little girl's feet while she naps each afternoon too. Another of my favorite health items is my coconut oil. :)
I'm going to look into the Negative Ion that Lapis suggested and see if it has the same health benefits and oxygenating the body as well as increasing immune function as ozone. I really do not know anything about them at the moment. I'll probably research that in a few days, right now I need to go clean house. :) In any event, I know I need more oxygen in my body--I can feel it. I don't know--I might just buy the cheap $100 0zonator for now and get a negative ion water purifier later on when I get a little more money together? I don't know...I'll decide later. First some research! Well...the days half gone and I need to get some things done. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)