CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: URLs to the DANGERS of H202!

stockwiz Views: 12,355
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 443,788

Re: URLs to the DANGERS of H202!

The third sites says hydrogen peroxide is bad, and yet they are selling ozone generators. Methinks they want you to spend hundreds on their expensive generators instead of buying hydrogen peroxide.

Another site says it burns the skin, which doesn't even happen at 3% concentration, and the oral therapy consumption is at concentration at the very maximum around 1% under most cases, and in larger amounts it can simply be diluted with more water.

I'm not going to come out and say it's harmless, because I haven't tried it yet, but I do know that there are a vast number of companies and people that don't want information on hydrogen peroxide to get out and want to smear it for their own benefit.

I remember reading one website where they said that it was the "hydrogen" that was so bad to the human body in this therapy, which is nonsense since the only biproducts of hydrogen peroxide are water and oxygen. The hydrogen is part of the water molecule, and 80% of our body is water.. I don't see us falling over dying from it.

Plus, I've seen too many success stories to convince me not to try it, not to mention that the Science behind hydrogen peroxide therapy is sound.

Ozone and hydrogen peroxide work in combination to clean earth's atmosphere, and have been doing so since the beginning of earth itself.

Hydrogen peroxide is formed with water makes contact with ozone.. the ozone loses the extra oxygen atom and the water gains it. This occurs naturally when rainwater reacts with the ozone in the upper atmosphere, or reacts with the ozone produced from a lightning strike.

That hydrogen peroxide then falls to the earth into the water supply and soil, purifying the plants, cleaning the water. That is why everything looks so green, and smells so fresh, after a thunderstorm. The ozone in the atmosphere works to purify the air. The only reason we have more ozone at lower levels like large cities is because earth is trying to clean itself up... ozone does not naturally occur from manmade pollution.

Anyways, water, plants, fruits, vegetables, all through history, had trace amounts of hydrogen peroxide in them, and we would consume this natural food all the time in our evolution. Hydrogen peroxide had been a big part of human civilization.

I could say even more, but i'm getting tired and my brain is malfunctioning.. think I need some hydrogen peroxide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)