CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: results of my flush

Yael Views: 2,294
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,631

Re: results of my flush

Happily...I was very nervous because of hte pain. I went to my doctor and had the ultrasound done. My blood tests showed that my liver enzymes were off and slightly elevated.

I knew something was wrong so when I found the flush for theliver I knew I had to do it. I decided on doing the olive oil and lemon juice because I used that on my salads! So how can it hurt me...does not mean I was not nervous! I fasted for a few days on broths and juices, did enemas, and then finally di dthe flush.I took 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/4 cup of lemon juice every fifteen minutes laying on my right side. The only thing I felt was this swooshing feeling almost if someone was taking a huge feather and rubbing gently on my side. It was so easy.

I am sure it does tax the system for a short time because you are dumping stored toxins but the body is supposed to be able to handle this. If one does an enema, take a hot slat bath, and drink enough water most of this will be flushed right out.

Let me tell you I was so nervous something was going to happen or that nothing would come out. Well sure enough the next day I had soooo much come out. The pain went away. If you have any more questions I would be happy to answer them.
good luck Yael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)