Re: Liver Health for All!!

jadegirl8 Views: 2,198
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 440,844

Re: Liver Health for All!!

Date: Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:19 pm
Subject: Liverstone I presume?

Dear Gang,
This week Vic did his 3rd Liver Flush and got out about a tablespoon of pea-sized stones!

He looks and feels so much better! He always had a sallow look to his skin and looked extremely unwell. Now even friends and family are commenting on the fact that he has color in his face! He is so excited about it that he's even thinking he will be well enough to get some part-time work soon. He has not been well enough to work for years, nor has he felt like it. He has lots more energy and is even sweating which he has been unable to do much of for years. He even feels like exercising.

We took anti-biotics for over 2 years without much improvement. We have also been on the Hallelujah diet www.hacres.com for over 3 years and this certainly helped, but it was not enough to fix his clogged liver. I have had several "gall-bladder" attacks over the years, but nothing showed up on x-ray or ultra-sound, so I did not think a Liver Flush applied to me.

Well, now I believe it is the quickest thing you can do to get a dramatic improvement in your health. I have read that most adults have stones in their livers. Many have up to 2,000 stones! I believe these are caused from eating animal products and from exposure to chemicals, bacteria, heavy metals and other toxins. You can still have lots of stones even after having your gall-bladder out. Many people have done succesful Liver Flushes after their gall-bladder has been removed.

I am doing my 3rd flush tonight. I'll keep you posted.

If you decide to do a flush please check with your doctor and also do some research to be well prepared. It is a little gruelling, but well worth it.

Wishing you health,
Rosemary.
Lyme disease 24 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)