CureZone   Log On   Join
health problems

hidden_realms Views: 2,336
Published: 19 y

health problems

hi
im 15 yrs old and im a big fan of dr shultz 4 many years :)) when i first heard about natural healing i thought it was weird... but i understood evrything when dr shultz explained on his tape. i heard dr shultz ate only organic raw foods so i decided to do that(been doing that 4 1 month so far:)). i excercise for an hour a day. i drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. i limit my amount of tv and try and be joyess. i believe in God and i believe Jesus dies for me on the cross 2 save me from my sin. so i overall hav a healthy life style -- or u wud think... i dont smoke drink... i basically am trying 2 be as healthy as dr shultz. the problem is im very weak and my joints crack easily, i get migranes and im vitamin difficiant. whats going rong?? does dr shultz hav these probs?? besides the fact that im healthy im 15!
cud use a reply and sum gud advice
thanx
-mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)