CureZone   Log On   Join
breast cancer or fibrocystic breast?

Kathy Sky Views: 4,843
Published: 20 y

breast cancer or fibrocystic breast?

Hello, I am currently having a condition in my right breast. In February I noticed while drying off after a shower a noticable difference in the shape of my breast. Eating organically for years, bowel cleansing regularly, meditating regularly, a health conscious person, I figured my hormones are out of wack or something minor, can't be cancer. Just the word made and makes me feel very upset. How could I have it? I went for a thermagram (I have never had a mamagram) and it came back normal. Still not out of the woods. My nipple is inverted and my breast is hard and out of shape.I go to an alternative doctor and he advised me to get a biopsy immediately. They wouldn't do it without me getting a mammagram. I don't want either and I told him that. Worst case, I have breast cancer, are you working with me or not? He agreed to work with me and has me doing vit c intravenous 2x a week, enzymes, coq10 600 a day and other supplements.

My question is, would a fibrocystic breast look like I discribed?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)