CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: have you been healed of an incurable disease?

leodenn Views: 10,305
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 436,692

Re: have you been healed of an incurable disease?

Hi,

I know how discouraging this can be trying different herbal approaches one after another. I don't know anyone personally who has been cured of any major diseases on by word of mouth. But hopefully the formula below is the cure that I'm trying now. I myself have been diagnose with Auto-immune Hepatitis and also just recently had an abnormal breast biopsy which the surgeon feels may be a tumor. I'm on a Macrobiotic diet and don't believe in conventional treatment. Since I've been on the diet I have seen extreme positive results for the the liver. I'm facing to fatal diseases but I believe in Naturalpathic Medicine and Diet. I started this below formula over two weeks ago and my goal is to do it one month before I go for my biopsy. With much prayer and meditation I believe I'm healed and the surgeon will find nothing or traces of what possiblily looked like it could have been cancer. Best wishes to you...Denise

P.S. There is a video on the internet of a man who had been cured of Pancreatic Cancer at (HealingSpirit.com)
Herbal Life-Extension Formula

by Tateishi Kazu

What This Remedy May Do:
1. Heal Cancer
2 Restore injured joints and bone structure
3. Slow down the aging process
4. Rejuvenate the skin
5. Heal Cataracts
6. Heal liver disorders
7. Lower high blood pressure
8. Improve heart conditions
9. Reduce brain tumors and other head-injury problems
10 Reduce high white blood cell counts
11. Improve T-cell function
Thousands are using this formula to restore their health and vitality. Click below to hear about one man's recovery from last-stage pancreatic cancer.

Are you or is someone you know using this formula? Share your experience in our Life Extension forum.

When cancer strikes a family, what course of action should one take? Dr. Tateishi Kazu's father and brother both died of cancer. And then he found himself suffering from cancer of the duodenum and spreading. His stomach was removed, but the cancer cells had spread to his lungs. He resolved to fight for his life. He researched, studied and tested over 1,500 types of herbs and plants. Eventually he discovered the right combination of ingredients and formulated a unique healing vegetable soup and brown rice tea with its own molecular powers. The vegetables are rich in green chlorophyll, amino acids, iron, phosphorous, calcium, all in a natural form.

He based his soup on the principles of Five Elements theory, the harmonizing balance of the forces of yin and yang, acid and alkaline, that engenders health as opposed to the imbalance, which leads to disease.

The five elements in our environment are wood, fire, earth, metal and water. Because of the balance of the five elements, the earth is able to produce life. Dr. Tataishi Kazu used the essence of the five elements. Each essence possesses its own color: green, red, yellow, white and black. These relate to the corresponding internal organs: heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidneys. He used the concept of the five different colors as matched to specific vegetables.

Green/Daikon Radish Leaves
Red/Carrot
Yellow/Burdock Root
White/Daikon Radish
Black/ *%#&¤?§* take Mushrooms

This is a remedy for all age groups. When the soup is ingested, it produces thirty different elements for fighting disease. Within three days, it can stop the growth of cancer cells. Even for some last-stage cancer patients, it can lead to 100% remission. Patients who have subsisted on feeding tubes for nourishment, when given the soup, after two days regained their strength. Over 10,000 last-stage cancer patients have used this remedy. 99% are alive and were able to return to work.

If you are on medication, consult with a doctor to adjust your dosage. This remedy works for some people. It may not work for you. It is not intended to replace the traditional treatments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegetable Soup Recipe
(2 day's quantity)

16 ounces white daikon
8-10 ounces white daikon greens
8-10 ounces carrot
8 ounces burdock root
3-5 fresh *%#&¤?§* ake mushrooms (sundried)
If not sundried, expose dried mushrooms to sun again.

Directions:
Don't peel anything! Don't add any seasoning!
Fill a pot with 14 cups of water. When it comes to a boil, reduce the flame and simmer for two hours. Strain and drink.

* For last stage cancer patients, take soup as follows:

Morning - 150 ml of soup (about 5 ounces) mixed with 30 ml of first morning's urine (just over an ounce). Do not use the first part of the urine stream because it contains sediment. Only use your own urine. Urine is not a toxin. It is a medically proven, sterile, highly concentrated soultion of excess nutrients, vitamins, hormones, enzymes and critical antibodies that cannot be duplicated. Stop adding the urine after three months.
Afternoon - 200 ml of soup (about 7 ounces).
Evening - 200 ml of soup.
Note: when using urine therapy with the soup you will periodically feel discomfort in the diseased area once the healing process begins and the body starts to reverse the damage.

Brown Rice Tea Recipe

Another remedy that can be used in conjunction with the vegetable soup is brown rice tea. It is a good diuretic for ridding excess water from the body. For diabetics, it can bring the Sugar level down by producing more natural insulin in the body. It cleanses the blood and blood vessel. A person with a heart condition drinking both soups in 20 days will be able to regulate their problem by drinking three cups per day. For a regular cancer patient, about two cups.

1 cup brown rice
16 cups water
Note: only cook in stainless steel or glass. Do not mix with any other ingredients. Don't be "creative."

Directions:
1. Roast the rice without oil until dark brown but don't burn. Boil 8 cups of water and pour roasted rice into water. Turn off flame, cover and let sit five minutes. Strain out rice and reserve liquid.

2. Boil 8 more cups of water. Put the remaining rice back in the water. Cover, lower flame and simmer five minutes. Strain rice out. Mix the two rice waters together.

Special Notes:
The amount one needs depend on the condition. The more serious the condition, the more tea.

1. Do not drink tea while taking a high protein substance.
2. Don't drink the vegetable soup and brown rice tea together. Wait at least 15 minutes apart.
3. If you use this remedy regularly you will never be sick.

Some possible reactions:
1. itchy skin or eczema
2. If you use medications and/or have eczema, use less because of stronger reaction
3. People with head injury problems may develop headaches but don't worry.
4. People with eye problems may get temporary blurred vision or itching around eyes. Eyesight will get better. If you wear prescription glasses, try to reduce the prescription and use glasses less frequently.
5. Lowering of body temperature, but this is normal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For high blood pressure, drink the two soups alternately but slowly. Blood pressure will come down after one month. Talk to a doctor about reducing medication, but don't stop medication right away. Use remedy for minimum of one month.

Progress of Healing
After three days of use, cancer cells stop growing.
After a minimum of one month normal cells begin to grow back.

Pancreatic Cancer: minimum 1 month
Stomach Cancer: 1 month
Liver Cancer: 1 year
Rheumatism: 1 year
Cataracts: 4 months
Eye Disease: 1-4 months
Insomnia, Sinusitis, Fatigue: 10-20 days
Eczema: 4-7months
Liver Spots: 3-6 months skin will clear
Hair growth: 6-12 months
Epilepsy: 3-6 months
Stroke: 6-12 months
Irregular heart beat: 20 days

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (4)