Re: Dr. Schulze/Sam Biser

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Mr. 5639 Views: 7,684
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 436,583

Re: Dr. Schulze/Sam Biser

Hi SuziQ:

There are a lot of things that cannot be discussed on the CureZone Forums . Sometimes this is frustrating for us, but it’s simply the way it is. And yes, I believe it is “a tad authoritarian”, but it’s their forums. They can do what they want. I don’t believe they care if you discuss “the politics” of anyone and everyone, just not on their forums.

But on the other hand, this really isn’t all bad. To put this in perspective, think what these forums would be like if they didn’t monitor anything. If anyone could post any kind of messages, such as messages of a racist or violent nature, soon it would be so filled with messages of violence and hatred that you and I wouldn’t want to come here anymore to look at anything. Something like that would ruin this site completely. So be frustrated if you want, I am sometimes. But be thankful too.

If you want to discuss “politics” of this nature with someone, I’m sure there will be quite a few people who will be very interested in doing so. Maybe you should enable the e-mail feature on your posts and we can e-mail you and discuss these things in private.

I too have a profound respect for Dr. Schulze and what he’s done. But I don’t follow anyone blindly. I do have some serious questions I would love to discuss with someone concerning many of the things Dr. Schulze has said, and even more things about what he didn’t say. I’m not even sure that I disagree with him as much as I would like to have certain things clarified.

The Save Your Life video collection is absolutely wonderful, I know because I’ve studied it, and the Dr. Schulze newsletters, for many years. But there sure are a lot of questions left unanswered. And there is a reason for that. We may be victims of the lack of information in this video collection. But Dr. Schulze and Sam Biser are victims too. We want more information than they can give. And they want to give it to us. But they can’t legally give us certain information. And as frustrating as it is for us, I’m sure it’s even more frustrating for them.

To try to answer one of your questions, as wonderful as I think the Save Your Life collection by Sam Biser is, if I were going to order the information today, I think I would order directly form Dr. Schulze.

I for one, would be very interested in chatting with you privately on a variety of Dr. Schulze and Sam Biser subjects. Let me know what you think.

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)