CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Buying Schulze Products Cheaper @ Wholesale

Summer returns Views: 5,187
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 436,092

Re: Buying Schulze Products Cheaper @ Wholesale

Hi Tophat,
I'm a great fan of Dr Schultz's products. Each time I ordered from Dr Schultz directly, the import tax always leave a hole in my pocket. I'm residing in NZ and after the US- NZ conversion, I always pay near three times the listed price. I'm currently under dignosis for crohn disease...and I hope it would be negative....although I've been suffering from severe constipation for the last year and todate only Dr Schultz's IF#1 can help me go toilet daily but I have to take abut 12 tablets for my bowel to move...it's getting very expensive for me to keep ordering from Dr Schultz...as I finish a bottle capsules costing $40 in just more than a week....

Would you have intention to send Dr Schultz's products to New Zealand? I would be VERY GRATEFUL for that.

Summer returns!
P/S: My user name was Summer but I gave the wrong email address and so I have to sign for another password using the correct email address.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)