CureZone   Log On   Join
yellow/green viginal discharge

Views: 11,717
Published: 21 y

yellow/green viginal discharge

I've had bright yellow/green viginal discharge ever since I was a teenager now I am 23 years old still trying to figure out what is wrong with me.

I've gone to 4 different doctors in the last three years and they all say they don't now what is wrong, I've had 6 cultures come back negative, had 3 chlamedya, trichamosis, gonorrhea test done and all come back negative I also had a HIV test also came back negative. I've had yeast infection test done all came back negative 4 pap smear seems to be normal. The doctors put me on Antibiotics dulficant viginal creams... nothing seemed to work.

I've only had one one sexual partner in my whole life (my husband)

I have given up. I no longer want to go to the doctor regarding this issue. However I am scared I don't know what can be causing this mucus color in my discharge. It rarely burns and itches, usually before and after my period. I have looked for answers but have found nothing. I previously posted another concern of mine which is the scalp and nail fungus that too I can't seem to find answers to. I feel there is no hope.

What do you think might be wrong with me.

Once again thank you.

Desperately Tricia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)