CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Message for Blueduck and anyone else interested!

Views: 2,626
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 429,973

Re: Message for Blueduck and anyone else interested!

Tazviolin...I am so sorry to hear about your illness and all you are going through. Be kind, gentle and patient with yourself...but also persistent... having previously worked in rehab, I know that amazing recoveries can occur following a stroke...even when things look bleak initially!

I agree with you that we all need to be very respectful of these cleanses... they are powerful methods of natural healing...and listening to and honoring our individual bodies is a must!

I strongly question what your doctors have told you regarding the cause of your hepatitis and additional problems, though. Hepatitis can have several causes...viral or bacterial infection, parasitic infestation, alcohol, drugs, toxins and incompatible blood given during a transfusion.... obviously there are several possibilities that could have contributed. I wonder if these same doctors understand the potential influences of toxins and parasites...did they test you for parasites? discuss possible toxic exposures with you?...or explain how the liver cleanse would have irritated your liver? Sounds like it may be just another example of doctors dismissing any alternative/complementary healing methods.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! ; )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)