CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: garlic poultice for skin cancer???

rebekahmoore Views: 11,727
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 42,468

Re: garlic poultice for skin cancer???

I have a skin cancer on face. Two physicians seen want alot more money than my medicare and secondary policy will pay. So I started searching for alternative treatments. Prayerfully searching. Found curezone.So thankful for curezone.I'm just beginning to study and apply. I'm leaving right now for grocery to get items needed like an enema bag for coffee enemas and epson salts for liver cleanse. Already have lemons and extra virgin olive oil and several raw fruits and vegetables to begin to eat raw foods, nuts,and juice. Also have started taking Barley Green. I made a paste of it last night and applied to all of face and on the scab of the cancer on left cheek. The word "poultice" just popped up in my thoughts so came back to see what kind of poultice to try.

I see you were interested in the garlic poultice. Marathon lady, did you decide to use it? I've had skin cancers removed before but not from my face. Just on ear and arm. Made awful scars. I've read about Hallelujah Diet.Preacher had colon cancer and was cured by eating raw foods. Someone who has had many skin cancers removed went on the raw vegetables and fruits and grains and nuts and has never had a skin cancer again and the one he had went away. HE spends losts of time out walking in the sun. I am continuing to pray for God's help. HE has helped me before and answered many many prayers. I'm inquiring about poultices today. Grateful for any comments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)