CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Detox patches in UK shops

howming Views: 1,613
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 428,374

Re: Detox patches in UK shops

Salem_Witch, I've been using detox patches for well over a year now and have tried several brands made in different countries. From my experience, patches made outside of Japan are not very effective because they contain a low concentration of the active ingredients. Also, you should do some research about any patch you buy because I have come across brands which say that they are manufactured in Japan, yet are actually manufactured elsewhere.

If you're looking for detox patches in the UK, I would recommend the following brands which are all made by the same company in Japan.

BodyPure - They don't have a UK website, but you can find this brand in various online shops.

Detoxi - www.detoxi.co.uk

Detoku - www.detoku.com

princessjade, can you tell me exactly which patches you stock from the Kenrico range? I've looked at your website and Kenrico do not manufacture a patch that contains the percentage composition of ingredients you have listed on your website.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)