CureZone   Log On   Join
liver and teeth

gwisk Views: 482
Published: 20 y

liver and teeth

I did some reading about cleansing of the liver, and found that I should first take care of my teeth, which are a problem.
As a child, I developed the habit of tongue thrusting and still have the habit at 49 years old. As the result of having a bad bite from my childhood, I haven't taken care of my teeth, and now, thanks to not taking care of them, have a virtual timebomb in my head, without the financial ability or dental insurance to deal with the problem.
I work, but don't make enough to cover the expense, and my blood pressure is too high to get dental work done, which complicates matters even further.
I don't want sympathy, but rather maybe some advice in dealing with the issue. I'm cutting way back on the caffeine (one of my long-time favorites), but I hope that it's not a case of "too little, too late".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)