CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Honey and Cinnamon Cures!!!

skevi Views: 13,559
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 427,694

Re: Honey and Cinnamon Cures!!!

There is no need to use anything other than white distilled vinegar.

I had fungus so bad that several nails were almost completely detached. I applied the vinegar morning and night for a year---overkill I'm sure, but the problem is totally gone.

It takes about a year for the nail to regrow. The treatment doesn't change the appearance of the nail that is already affected by the fungus. It will disappear as the nail is cut over the course of the year or so. The same amount of time is required for the expensive and TOXIC oral treatment.

This vinegar cure is safe and has the very same cure rate as the smelly things you pay a lot of money for. I am sensitive to odors and found it practically odor free.

I bought a small plastic bottle in the travel supplies at the drugstore. The bottle has a push/pull top like some shampoo bottles have. I wet my toes with the vinegar and stood on a towel until they dried and then put on my shoes.

Be sure not to wear old shoes after you cure the fungus, or the it will come right back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)