CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: woman and mens needs

Holly Views: 1,324
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 423,715

Re: woman and mens needs

Hello, im a training therapist, i read your post about you and your wife and found it humourous, i think you have a good sense of humour. But im a person on the outside of ur relationship.
On deeeper levels though id like to tell you whats really going on, my aim for this is to bring a better understanding for you and your wife. I hope i give you a better understanding of women.

The night in bed with ur wife.. On ur behalf you basically wanted a shag. You may have felt rejected(which is expected when ur lover suddenly halts when things are getting started), led on (in ur mind things are going in the right direction, you want to make love and so does she appear to be giving you the signals for sex) and in general confused of what is going on in her mind.

when you have sex with ur wife, its a form of physical love. Your wife that night was in the mood for love, but it wasnt of the physical kind. When she asked you to hold her, and you did.. her heart was being satisfied in ways of love which on a emotional side is just as gratifying as orgasming physically.
For you though your sexual needs are not being met, i dont know enough about ur sex life to give full comment here, but if she often stops and says she just wants to be held, i suggest you tell her ur needs, and satisfy urself if she cant finnish what she starts. Explain to her what it feels like to have a throbbing erection that needs to be delt with. Of course you dont expect her to drop her knickers everytime u swell, some self control is needed, but on a mans behalf being turned on and left hanging isn't plesant. On her behalf she has the right to say no if she doesnt want to. you both need understanding of each other brought about by comunication, try saying exactly whats on ur mind. Try talking openly with each other about what sexual and emotional needs are like for the opposite sex. you may learn alot by being open about alot of things.
Women dont want to have sex if there not feeling sexy.
They like to be shown love in more ways that just sex.

Do you know what unconditinal love is ?
I hope you and ur wife see the funny side of the incidences between you, otherwise your relationship is on a downward spiral.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)