CureZone   Log On   Join
the perfect husband

Views: 964
Published: 21 y

the perfect husband

Several men are sitting around in the locker room of a golf club after a round, showering and getting changed for the 19th hole.

Suddenly a mobile phone on one of the benches rings. One of the men Picks it up, and the following conversation ensues: (H = Husband, W = Wife)

H - "Hello?"

W - "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

H - "Yes."

W - "Great! I'm at the mall two blocks from where you are and I just saw a beautiful leather coat. It's absolutely gorgeous!! Can I buy it?"

H -"What's the price?"

W - "Well, $1,000."

H - "Well, OK, go ahead and get it, if you like it that much..."

W -"Thank you, honey. There's something else. I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2003 models. I saw one I really liked. I spoke with the salesman, and he gave me a really good price, and since we need to exchange the BMW we bought last year I thought ."

H - "What price did he quote you?"

W - "$60,000..."

H - "OK, but for that price I want all the options."

W - "Great! But before we hang up, there's one more thing."

H - "What's that?"

W - "I stopped by the real estate agent this morning and saw the house we had looked at last year has been reduced. You remember the one with the pool, English Garden, up against the park area and on the water with a dock...."

H - "How much are they asking?"

W - "$1,450,000, but it's a steal for that price and we have that much in the bank to cover..."

H - "Well, then go ahead and buy it, but try to talk them down to $1,420,000. OK?"

W - "OK, sweetie . Thanks! I'll see you later!! I love you!!!"

H - "Bye ... I love you too!"

The man hangs up and closes the phone's flap. As the other men look at him in astonishment and derision, the husband raises the phone and asks, "Does anyone know who this phone belongs to?"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)