CureZone   Log On   Join
I beat you cant beat this - Intest Form 1

T Views: 2,695
Published: 22 y

I beat you cant beat this - Intest Form 1

Hi Guys

How many of you can raise your hand to taking up to 40 intestinal formula 1 capsules.

I am from the UK and can only order Dr Schulze products fron the USA. This works out to be very pricey.

I was lucky to stumble across these products during my quest for better health.

My story about my 16 years of health problems aren't anything to brag about and I have missed most of my teenage and adult years due to this.

I am currently suffering from severe constipation resulting in autointoxification. I also to name a few suffer from foggy head, confusion, lack of concentration, loss of memory, hair loss and worse of all when severely constipated my bowels ooze a horrible smell (not wind)that is very embarrassing. There are a load more but I dont want to bore you yet. The good thing about Formula one is it helped to move my bowels more frequently and rid my body of that horrible whiff it was producing. However I found that although I was pooing more, about 4 - 5 times a day my bowels was releasing mainly gas and little patches of poo. Nothing to write home about.

Maybe you can help. I dont know whether that was sufficient to start formula number 2 thats probally why I took so many capsules.

I understood that I should see a huge difference in my bowel movements which I didnt.

I had found that it had relieved my lower back ache!

This was over three months and due to me being naughty and again lack of funds I have gone back to square one. After calculations I will have to buy a minimum of 6 bottles of formula number 1 and a jar of formula 2. I have had to take part in a medical drug research program to be able to afford this.

I think you guys who have managed to get through a few capsules are very lucky and instead of being disheartened after the first week think about me who has gone through this for weeks and has not had brilliant results but who is determined to try and try again.

I know this forum is maily about positive results but I will be quite interested in those,if any, that have had negative results or has had the same effects as I have had.

Thanks for your patience. I hope to speak to you all soon.

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)