CureZone   Log On   Join
dog fights

Views: 1,519
Published: 21 y

dog fights

One day a cute little southern belle named Pauly-wog took a holiday up into northern Canada. After driving for hours she finally decided to take a break and went in for a drink at a local bar. When she went in all the men were at the back of the bar screaming and yelling. The bartender told her they were betting on a dog fight. Right after the fight Pierre the guy with the toughest dog came strutting over to Pauly-wog and said "Hey dere sexy chick, did you know I gots da toughest dog in da worald". Pauly batted her eyelashes and said" Well ya'all I dun got a pretty tough dawg myself".
Pierre laughed and said " What do you got some kind of poodle".
"No" Pauly said "I gawd a big mouth, short leg, long tailed dawg"."A what" said Pierre."A big mouth short leg long tailed dawg" repeated Pauly and I bet a thousand bucks he can beat your Rotweiller.
So they put them both in the pen and let them fight.
The funny looking dog came out and whacked Pierre's rotweiller with his tail, then sprinted at the rotweiller with his short legs, cought him in his big mouth bit him in half.He then ate the rotwieller.It was all over in thirty seconds.
"Dats one tough dog" said Pierre and the men as they all paid their bets to Pauly."What did you say it was again"
"I told you" said Pauly "it's a big mouth, short leg, long tailed dawg, although back where I come from we call them

Alligators"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)