CureZone   Log On   Join
The Incurables Program

Tracy McGreggor Views: 2,374
Published: 22 y

The Incurables Program

Is anyone doing the incurables program? I have heard a lot of people talk about drinking juice, or doing a cleanse. But is anyone doing the whole program, including juice fasting, the intestinal cleanse, the liver cleanse, the kidney cleanse, the Super Food program, wet body brushing, dry body brushing, hot and cold hydrotherapy, Polk root poultices, Red Clover poultices, Caster oil packs, the alternating Cayenne & Lobelia treatment, the black ointment treatment, blood cleansing, body work, achieving a cecal flush while doing the high enema, stimulation of the immune system, brain stimulation, nervous system stimulation, lymphatic stimulation, heart strengthening, the Cold Sheet treatment.....the list goes on and on.

Is anyone really doing the whole program? And if you are, what kind of support team are you using? How many people are on your support team? What are their experiences?

Is anyone going through the list of tinctures, formulas, ointments, suppositories, poultices, fomentations, and all the rest of the things needed, and making all of these things from scratch? That is, is anyone ordering the herbs and making each one of these formulas yourself, as it is outlined in the program?

If anyone is doing this, please post how you are doing, any problems you are having, and what you think of the program. Is it helping? Is it easy, or do you find it a lot of hard work? Is the program easy to understand and follow, or do you have trouble understanding exactly what to do, and how to do it?

If there is anyone that is going through this and is having some problems, I would love to hear from you.

If anyone has gone through the incurables program and feels that they are a master at it, I would love to hear from you, too.

Please post your experiences on the Dr. Schulze Forum . Or if you would like to send an e-mail to me, I would love to hear from you.

Good Health,
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)