CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dutch but live in US

carolien Views: 2,419
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 422,703

Re: Dutch but live in US

Hey there! Neato! Another Austinite!
I shop at Whole Foods for certain things, but they are a bit expensive, so I prefer Sun Harvest for the prices. For fruits and vegies I go to Central Mkt, because their stuff rocks!
I lived off of Congress for a while and ran in the area of St. Edwards. Such a cool building. Is it nice inside too?
Now I live more south and it is not as fun as south Congress, but we have a duplex with a yard, so we can grow our own tomatoes and some herbs.
I guess I can't say I am a liberal Christian; I believe there is only one way, Jesus Christ. I do believe that other religions, like Muslims believe in the same God. But, I believe in the Trinity, and that is something unique to Christianity. And yes, I believe also that God loves his people very much. He created us.
Anyway, I work in the accounting dept of the Salvation Army, in downtown Austin. It is a very interesting place to work; never a boring day!
Good for you that you are graduating in August. Sounds like you have some great plans.
I am very grateful that I found the curezone. it has helped me tremendously. It is great support for all the things I am doing to get back to health.
Who knows, we might have run into eachother at the store or on S. Congress. Who knows, we might.
All the best
Caroline

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)