CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lymph gland skin brushing

Naked Every Day Views: 2,686
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 418,888

Re: Lymph gland skin brushing

I've been skin brushing for eons, but I have to admit I haven't had that type of reaction, or heard about it before. However, I see the post below yours also addresses causing pain after skin brushing, so you aren't the only one!

I am a massage therapist, and it is a fact that some people can be quite sore the 24 hrs following a massage, particularly if they don't drink enough water. In massage, we regarded the treatments as having 'released toxins' from the lymph and tissues and they need to be removed/excreted from the body.

With that said, all I could suggest is to increase your water intake. If you can manage some self-massage of the areas, that could help work things out quicker than if you just wait for time to pass. I would assume you're a good judge of your own body so if there is nothing that seems to need medical attention, I wouldn't worry.
But, of course, if the soreness continues and seems abnormal, I would get it checked out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)