CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr.Shulze's herbs in Australia

sydney Views: 2,644
Published: 22 years ago

Dr.Shulze's herbs in Australia

Hello, I'm very new to all of this, and like many others I'm sure, am completely overwhelmed! And I've been
fascinated by Dr.Schulze's teaching, I've been trying to learn about herbal medicine for the last 2 years,
and have not found anything like this, this is what Ive been looking for. But I live in Australia and I as far as I
know you are not allowed to have certain herbal medicines brought into this country, so I dont know if it
is possible to get the herbal products from him. Although Australia has some wonderful alternative organic herbal
dealers and if it was possible that someone out there might point out a way for me to go, whether learning how
to prepare his herbal formulas or maybe clearing up my misunderstandings about what can be brought in or not??
So if anyone has any pointers I'd really appreciate it. Thank you very much for all you work and all your wonderul
help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)