CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: do you have to shower after skin burshing?

MentalNomad Views: 6,539
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 418,821

Re: do you have to shower after skin burshing?

I have read that our skin excretes one pound of waste each day through our skin--so bathing everyday looks prefereable to get all that gunk off our skin!
Eczema is fairly easily cured by taking a very good probiotic (iflora, nature's probiotics, healthy trinity, primal defense, ect.) and fairly large doses of Essential fatty acids--especially omega 3's. I would start out with 2 tablespoons of cod liver oil daily, I use emulsified orange from Twinlab. Also try including twice weekly foods that are high in omega 3's like salmon, halubit, ect. If you are vegan you can use flax seed, it will just take more quanity to get your levels up. You can also eat white navy beans and walnuts for the omega 3s.
For your skin being dry after you shower you might purchase a spray bottle especially for spraying oil and put either coconut, olive, or sesame oil on your skin after you shower lightly then rub it in. Olive and coconut oil are the two that would absorb the most quickly, I have never used sesame though so I cannot be certain. You might even find just putting a little on your hands and rubbing it in work well too. Hope this helps a bit. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)