CureZone   Log On   Join
Get back on the turnip wagon. You fell off again.

golfegg Views: 7,774
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 414,815

Get back on the turnip wagon. You fell off again.

Funny how evolutionists hardly EVER present any facts backing up evolution in here. The most common evolutionist spews out personal opinions about those who actually do post topics in here.
Apparently the typical evolutionist has no understanding of the word debate where one side presents one side of an argument and the other side presents an argument against it. You fit neither.
You present no information showing dark matter, dark energy, or parallel universes can't exist, because apparently you can't. I guess maybe you're smarter than the best physicists and astrophysicists so you can say what they see in the universe is mumbo jumbo, but can't spell mumbo. I'm fine with that.
You could also debate my conclusions at the end, but you couldn't even do that either. Hey, it's your life. I guess you have to be able to form a conclusion and have some facts, evidence or at least a logical argument to back it up to be able to debate in the first place.
The only thing left for those who can do neither of the above options is launch personal attacks in the hope for an emotional response, which happens to be the PERFECT definition of troller. Now look closely in the mirror. As the great John Cullison once said 12 days ago. Pot, meet kettle. [n/t]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)