CureZone   Log On   Join
Just starting out on The Maker's Diet

enchantedonyx Views: 3,543
Published: 19 y

Just starting out on The Maker's Diet

Hello to everyone. To introduce myself, I'm a twenty five year old woman. I'm a full time college student pursuing a bachelor's degree in English. I also work 25 hours a week. As a baby I was colicky and when I was a child I suffered from ear infection after ear infection, only to be treated with course after course of Antibiotics . We know now that I've been allergic to dairy products probably since birth and was never diagnosed. My mother has been trying to tell me that I have Candida for the last five years and I have been ignoring her.

In the last year and a half I have had the misfortune of needing four courses of broad-spectrum Antibiotics , as well as neglecting my health overall. As a result I've become a sick, lazy, depressed person. I suffer from chronic migraines, bad skin, obsessive-compulsive tendencies, and anxiety, as well as sinus and allergy problems.

I had originally read "The Maker's Diet" when it first came out, but at the time just didn't feel like I needed it. Now I do. I am sick-not life-threatening-but I am just not healthy.

I started Phase One last Saturday (6 days ago). Monday and Tuesday were horrible (I missed work on Monday and just slept) but by Wednesday I started to feel better. I had a setback yesterday-apparently I'm sensitive to onions-but I'm still resolved to get through this. Today I'm just tired (I can still feel those onions).

My Primal Defense arrived today and I took 1/2 a pill. My sister and mother love Primal Defense so I took their word for it, went out on a limb and charged a bottle. I hope it's worth it.

So-those of you that have done this for long periods of time-how do you incorporate variety into your meals (I feel like I'm eating the same thing all the time)? Is there a place on here or on the internet to exchange recipes that people have developed?

~Renae

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)