CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flushes reverse Liver Spots

J9 Views: 25,791
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 413,769

Re: Liver Flushes reverse Liver Spots

Hanna, I am not exactly sure what you are saying here: ". . I have gotten more." Are you saying you have gotten more liver spots in the last 3-years? or what luck you are referring to "...noone had luck as far as I know."

As to your first 2 sentances . . .
"Amazing, so many people have done so many different things and were never succesful.
I wonder if there is another reason they went away."

I have this to say. Because someone does not have a barometer to gauge noticable changes in the physical body itself, that does not mean that sucess has not been achieved or improvement has not been made. And as to another reason that these so called liver spots may have gone away, I can't imagine what it could possibly be. I was experiencing that they were multiplying not subtracting. I was told by several nay sayers that the spots may be called liver spots but they had no connection to the liver itself. I was not deterred and pursued the cleansing of the liver and to my delight the spots started disappearing. Maybe my mind set expected the results I got.

I spuradically check CZ's liver forumn so I missed any former editorial(s) concerning liver spots. This time when I checked I read so many naysayers I was prompted to state why I started doing Liver Cleanses and the results I achieved. Let me know if I can be of further help. J9

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)