CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,817
Published: 20 y

Edited

When I first saw your posts about butchering your pigs I was struck by your curiosity and willingness to do more than most to get answers to some of your questions. As I said before, I applaud anyone's questions and their search for truth...and have no problem whatsoever with sincere doubts. I've had the same doubts myself and have researched and experimented to get some answers for myself. Unlike you, I didn't use pigs to study and experiement with...I used myself!...by doing the liver flushes!!! And I have done MANY flushes...using various recipes and protocols...and also experimenting with different oils and dyes in order to have some of my own questions answered.

I only entered into this discussion after reading several of your posts that questioned the ability of ducts to expand or hold the capacity of stones mentioned here at CureZone...and after you 'corrected' another poster about the 'urban legend' of the contents of John Wayne's colon post-mortem. I posted my Toxic Megacolon post to illustrate that it is certainly possible for an individual to have 40+lbs. of fecal matter in their colon. You chose to focus on the rarity of toxic megacolon and then questioned my motivations for posting it and accused me of 'bad science'.

However, rare toxic megacolon may be...it did provide an example to illustrate the point that human body structures can and do, indeed, expand beyond the size and capacity that would be suggested merely by looking at the static anatomy of a cadaver...let alone a pig! But given its rarity, we can forget about toxic megacolon to support this position. I think that you would agree that pregnancy and childbirth are far from rare, yes?!

You asked for scientific data to support some of the claims that have been made about STONES here at CureZone. I very carefully selected information from conventional allopathic medical and scientific sources...rather than use any alternative sources that I assumed you would quickly debunk. I supplied numerous references and links in the hopes that you would broaden your understanding about the STONES that are commonly discussed at CureZone and about how the Liver Flushes just might work. I know that they have worked for me...and countless others who have visited CureZone over the years!!!

But instead of embracing the possibilities of the information that I provided...you either sidetracked the discussion at hand...or you contradicted it altogether. In spite of providing you with scientific information to the contrary, you have disputed the color of GALLSTONES, the composition of GALLSTONES, the number of GALLSTONES, the prevalence of GALLSTONES, and the diagnostics of GALLSTONES. And all the while you have entirely overlooked the fact that I have stated numerous times that there are STONES other than Gallstones that are more commonly mentioned in reference to the liver flush!

I suggested that rather than searching for answers by academic study and scientific data...that you perform an experiment yourself by simply doing a liver flush. Instead, you have chosen to butcher more pigs and mix their bile with the flush mixture, agitate it and observe what happens. Aside from the fact that a living body is a dynamic and provides many other functions than merely an agitating container for a mixture of fluids...just what inferences can you make from your experiment? Do pigs develop GALLSTONES...let alone any other STONES?! (They may...but I have yet to find a reference to them.) Is the composition of pig bile the same as the composition of human bile?!! If your experiment produces 'lumps' does that rule out that humans pass STONES during a liver flush?!!!

For whatever reason you adamantly resist doing a liver flush...which is certainly your choice to do. But remember that those of us who have done Liver Flushes have already done some experimenting, collected lots of data, and have the added advantage of the personal experience of this process! We've seen the stones, we've experienced the improvements in our health...and some of us even have the lab tests and ultrasounds to confirm the benefits!!! It is one thing for a person who has done a Liver Flush to ask questions or raise doubts...but it is another thing entirely for someone who is unwilling to experience a Liver Flush for themselves to question, doubt and refute the reality of those of us who have experienced it first hand!!!

This has been a very beneficial exercise for me as I have located numerous references that I was unaware of that support the experiences I've had as a result of doing the liver flushes. I have a far better understanding of STONES, GALLSTONES, the functioning of the liver and gallbladder, and all the accompanying trappings. For that I say THANK YOU!

I sincerely hope that you will consider doing a liver flush...or series of flushes...and experience the health benefits for yourself!!!

This exchange has reminded me of a taiji sword match...and like any match between respectful opponents...I bow to you, return my 'sword' to its sheath, and bring this match to an end! ; )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (3)