CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm still not so sure

drofinnah Views: 2,242
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,246

Re: I'm still not so sure

you may not be convinced but i certainly am... i did my 5th flush this past week-end... passed various sized stones... wasn't the best flush i ever did because i didn't do the preliminaries correctly... but in any event... what impressed me was one little pea sized black stone... it was hard too... not like any of the others... but i did break it apart... it was black all the way through... i am absolutely certain it was nothing i ingested... my belief is it came directly from the g/b... and was in the process of being calcified... wish now i had saved it and had it analyzed... but the truth is... i could care less about the stones... my skin... my conplexion... my psoriasis... my energy... my health is better... what more could anyone ask for...???

if you believe the flush works... you are absolutely right...
if you believe the flush doesn't work... you are right...

there's also a saying i read somewhere here on curezone... if you don't believe something will work then try to keep out of the way of those working it... (something to that affect)...
lol... ;-)
it's all up 2 u...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)