CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Isolation

Views: 1,688
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 411,620

Re: Isolation

In my opinion, just because you are alone now, doesn't mean that you are not being exposed to something that is making you experience adverse symptoms. For instance, a few weeks ago the hwy dept came by and sprayed chemicals along the roadside, then in the next few days, the electric company came along and sprayed chemicals along the power lines along with cutting down trees. So that means that the chemicals could drift around for days, and the adverse effects are synergistic - who knows what the combination does to people. Animals were dead along the road when I went out a week later! So, there was this drifting chemical cocktail in the air for who knows how long, and just a couple of weeks before that, the hwy dept chip and sealed the road! not to mention the diesel from the tractors and trucks, whatever the neighbors spray, whatever ... so it gets in when you open the door, open the windows, turn on the air conditioner. And have you checked your place for mold, mildew, radon, etc? I found a water leak that had been there for who knows how long - had to cut the wall out to get to the leak and then kill the mold, etc. What about the residual stuff from when your roommate left? I had to remove the carpet, wipe down everything and go through it all with a fine tooth comb after my roommate left and a year later STILL found something which would cause me adverse symptoms... ARGH!! Anyway, it is better here than in the toxic chemical soup in the large city I moved here from. At least I am not bombarded every minute of every day with the heavy traffic fumes, chemical plant emissions and leaks, lighter fluid from the neighbors' barbecue pits and from their laundry detergents and dryer sheets. If I hadn't left that city I don't think I would have survived as long as I have with as much functionality as I have now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)