CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question

The_Comeback_Kid Views: 3,469
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 41,074

Re: Question

Yeah, Michael Forredt over at bioelectric makes some nioce stuff and is well regarded as a good researcher and innovator in the electrification community. He's been there for a long time now..relatively speaking. Knows his beck stuff and is one of the few manufacturers that takes Rife and Clark research to heart when he manufacturers goods. This is his other website. He has another under jaguar. Not important. Same info/prices/etc. This is an offshore website in case the FDA gets stupid.

I dont own his stuff but like it!

Yes, sota devices are the only that beck endorsed through his life. I have mentined this myself many many times. But as I have grown a bit, I have learned that just because they WERE made to bob's specs, doesnt mean there are not other manufacturers making equally IF not better stuff out there.

As far as build quality, Sota is superb and the best stuff around for estheitcs. Simply good looking. Many other vendors make :home made" designs and are not done at the factory. I totally appreciate both!

For a no brainer, I always suggest sota. BUT life moves on and others enter the field and create some good stuff which is out there now. Many of these researchers/manufacturers making arguably better designs (yet very similiar) that becks original. Small modifications.

Sota is great for looks function and extra bells and whistles per device. They have NO com-petition. But I still look at other companies that specialize in usually a single device.

The "godzilla" blood electrifier I feel is more versatile easily than a sota, yet still has the basic specs...but more. It is home made, NOT EVEN CLOSE to as good looking as the sota, but costs less and many many believe to be more functional. Bioelectrics ALSO is a bit modified and has a couple more options over the sota. But alas, not pretty, home made , etc. I'll take the godzilla without a second thought.

I own the magenetic pulser mpg5. Another sota stroke of genius in a compact, bells and whiostles design with a good price!
http://www.elixa.com/estim/magpulser.htm

Buy there if the vendors seems straight up. Its the lowest price around. I really like mine, but am not willing to fully review it yet cuz I have low hours on it still.
You could also buy michael Forrests/bioelectrics which many people in the past have liked, but I've seen too few reviews on to make any opinion. Some in the past preferred it over the sota...some preferred the sota over michaels. I believe michael has a updated one and of course russ/sota just released his new version. LOTS of people buying the mpg5.
For me now, if I did not own the mpg5, I would have had V make a "MEGAMAGPULSER" for me or maybe even paid more and bought Robb's here:

http://www.highpowermagneticpulser.com/
$260 seems about $80 too high for his build! You still have to get one or 2 car batteries. Initial results are very strong with this device and it simply has unmatched power. It would be my choice for a megnetic pulser, bar none!!!
Join magnetic pulser forum here:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/magnetic-pulser/

It is still a new design and many many many people are trying to make it even better and sharing their thoughts. It can get down right depressing when you just want to buy and use one. The link above you can do that by buying one.

Colloidal Silver generator. Few people that are serious about CS machines would buy from sota that I know of unless they want an inexpensive one. Sure beck endorsed it, but they are not the best by a long shot. They have now discountinued them and publicly said there are better ones being made by other companies. They deserve kudos for doing this. SOta is a very smart co. www.silvergen.com sg6 automated silver generator is superb for $210 shipped!!!!!
I think it is www.silverpuppy.com for a little over $100 that mnay people are happy with for the best inexpensive one around that $, but doesnt have the very helpful bells and whistles the sg6 has. I love the sg6. These are reguarded highly in the CS community.

Either Michael is in England or he is in the US. But I thought he was in the us.

You cant go wrong with sota goods! But I think *for me*, when I'm out researcher each product at a tie slowly, I end up settling on something else a few times other than sota. For an water/oil ozonator, although there is another I like, I would purchase sota's new WOZ4.

For one stop shopping, sota is awesome. To learn about each beck device and hand pick each one, you will find yourself learning/looking and maybe buying outside sota.

By the way, sota has SUPERB customer service.

Your going to like the godzilla comapared to the (sota).
Do some independent home work I always say.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)