CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Warning: Beware of Healing Rooms & John G. Lake

eileen45 Views: 2,791
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 407,740

Re: Warning: Beware of Healing Rooms & John G. Lake

Hey Toonces!

Hope all is well with you my brother!

Thanks for posting this info as I have recently encountered one of these healing rooms at a local church.

One fellowship that I attended some time ago for several months (until I decided was in that "word of faith camp") has now adopted the John G Lake healing room ministry. I have not attended there in some time, but have friends that are members there. About a year ago, one invited me to a healing service at their church with a visiting minister who supposedly had a healing gift. The visiting minister preached for over an hour about all of the miracles that God had performed in his healing services, providing one story after another about people who had been healed of this thing or that. He finally got around to praying for those who had come seeking a divine healing (many in wheelchairs or with serious illnesses) - but I didn't notice any "miracles" that night. He had a book table set up in the back with a bunch of the John G Lake materials for sale. Since that time, this church has trained healing technicians and started their own healing room ministry. My heart is very heavy for my friends and pray that God will expose the deception in this.

I think of all of you here and pray for you as the Lord puts in on my heart. Life has been quite busy for me with a 2 year old grandbaby that lives with me - but I do still try to stop in from time to time.

God Bless,
Eileen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)