CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lookin for job--prayers are with you!

parismatch Views: 1,398
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 405,189

Re: lookin for job--prayers are with you!

Hey, sounds like my daughter who graduated in 2004. She had worked during college, but after she got her degree her employer (an international company similar to FedEx) did not take her seriously in management. Then, all her friends started marrying and she was in a slew of weddings. She started to get a bit depressed. A year passed and she was not feeling very good about herself and felt that she wasn't going anywhere with her life. She felt like she was left behind and everyone else was moving forward.

She had sent her resume to a corporation and THEY CALLED HER after a year. They paid for her to fly to Texas for an interview, and then hired her in the area of her degree. Lockheed Martin moved her and everything and she is really enjoying her job.

I told her that perhaps the Lord wanted her there at this job, and perhaps she is supposed to meet her husband there, or some other reason. We just never know why things are timed the way they are! She just had to be patient and wait for His will to manifest.

I'm sure that everyone in this forum who reads this will pray for you - but we will pray for God's will, OK?? Commit your way to him, and delight in Him, and He promises to give you the desires of your heart. Those desires that He has placed there......those deep things in your heart are also what He wants for you. But He wants your heart to be centered in Him, because He knows it's the only way for you to prosper body/soul/spirit and also sustain that prosperity.

Proverbs 3:56

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not upon your own understanding

In all your WAYS acknowledge Him, and.......
HE WILL make your path straight!

Praying it all comes together for you...!! Blessings, C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)