CureZone   Log On   Join
And thank YOU, Lipolock......

Alikat Views: 1,566
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 404,276

And thank YOU, Lipolock......

You know, it's funny. I have a habit of not liking to say just the name Jesus. Perhaps this is because I live in an area where there are many people who speak Spanish, and many of these folks are named Jesus. (pronounced Heh.soos) And also because I'm very aware that it is 'the' name of Jesus Christ which makes even demons tremble. Does that ring a bell anybody?? That every other name but the name of Jesus Christ was used to make those demons deceive their eager and naive listeners, should be no surprise. What better way to lead people astray.

So it is unusual for me, and perhaps because I have been posting in a hurry due to personal time challenges, that I just used the name Jesus without the Christ. But it's a good thing that you reminded me, Lipolock, it reminds us all that there might be many Jesus's, but there is only ONE Jesus Christ. More than a teacher, more than a prophet, more than an angel......the name far above any other name that can be named!

Incidentally, there is another thing I wold like to point out. As I said above, we need to keep in mind that this forum is a BIBLICAL Christianity Forum . We are certainly welcome to discuss as many topics as we wish within the constraints of what is Biblical, as well as trying to ascertain what is, based on different interpretations. However when someone comes in clearly stating that they have beliefs and prophetic world views based on what demons have revealed to them, we should all have red flags go up immediately. The only reason that this post is allowed to stay up is because it offers an excellent platform to discuss what is totally opposed to a Godly and Biblical focus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)