CureZone   Log On   Join
I was thinking about my friends in Florida

prayerwarrior Views: 1,544
Published: 20 y

I was thinking about my friends in Florida

A firiend sent me this from Crosswalk Ministries(edited)

Winning Over Worry
Philippians 4:4-7
"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Worry is wasted energy! It is consuming, draining and unhealthy! Worry fits this world but certainly does not fit the picture of a joy-filled life, the life that Jesus came to give us. Nothing will rob you of joy quicker than worry. God came so that we would not have to worry and yet we continue to do so.

Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"

good or bad - keep our focus on God, gladly accepting His
plan for our lives. We must choose a joyful perspective. When we choose joy, we are choosing against worry!

Prayer:
Father, I feel as if worry constantly nips at my heels, trying to steal my joy. Help me to see life as you see it and to choose your perspective instead of my own. Lead me into your peace as I learn to trust you wholly. Amen!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)