CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pray for me

Ev Views: 1,310
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 401,773

Re: pray for me

Well, know that you aren't alone. Most of us have felt that straying feeling at one point or another in our Christian walk. Just know, that no matter what you feel like, God is right there waiting for you to turn to Him. He is our Heavenly Father, and no matter what our feelings are we can take them to Him. We can lay our burdons at the feet of Jesus.

May I suggest a few things?

Get into your Bible, even for just a few minutes {and build up more time as you go} Even reading a few scripture verses can build your faith and make you feel more secure. Even a good sound devotion book can work wonders.

Surround yourself with Godly surroundings. Don't make yourself vulnerable to worlds ways. If you give satan an inch, he will try to take a mile.

Think positive, instead of letting the bad things in life get you down, thank God on a daily basis for your blessings. Even on the most despondant days, we can usually think of at least one blessing in our lives that will bring us some joy. Make that a habit, and within a few days or weeks you will notice that you will feel happier and more content.

Last but not least - we are here for you. You can bring what ever you want here, we will listen if you want and we will offer advice if you want. But you will find someone here { almost all the time } to be a friend!

Love in Christ!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)