CureZone   Log On   Join
Giants,UFOs,Bigfoot,spirit guides,mating with Angels

SeaSparkle Views: 12,217
Published: 21 y

Giants,UFOs,Bigfoot,spirit guides,mating with Angels

Hello everyone,
I wrote this letter to my sister. I thought I would share it with all of you and see what you think.

NOTE: Please do not take my reasoning in this document too seriously, as my premises may be incorrect; please test and refine this document with your own study of the scriptures; and please remember that the primary duty of all believers is to spread the good news that Jesus paid for our sins on the cross so that we can live forever in the presence of God.

What do you think of the giants mentioned in the bible?

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html
http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html

They had no souls but did have spirit. They were the result of the union between fallen angels and human women. They were being possessed by the fallen angels. I think the fallen angels and the deceased giants are the ghosts and spirit guides,channeling, demons and UFOs and everything else we have now. Does that make sense? They are shapeshifters. They can be whatever they want to be to confuse us as much as possible. Satan is the author of confusion and lies. To steer us away from Jesus.

The reason the rebel angels mated with human women was to corrupt the generational line so that the redeemer Jesus could not be given birth to. Well and to corrupt Gods children as much as possible. He succeeded!! In corrupting everything and EVERYone except Noah and his family. They had a clean line. I guess they protected there women well. But ofcourse I am sure god protected them because they were loyal.

Can you imagine those huge grotesque giants being the majority in the land? They were evil commiting all evil acts including canabalism,rape,perverse sexual abominations,violence,cruelty ect. They ate humans! Those were scary times. They all had different looks. Some had two sets of teeth others had extra sets of arms and eyes. They had extra fingers and toes or claws. They were like this because to be able to mate with human women fallen angels had to create a flesh and blood creature that was compatible with human women. Fallen angels POSSESSED animals causing them to do unnatural things like cross bread with other animals until they came up with something (I wonder what that something looked like?) that would take human women and rape them causing them to become pregnant and giving birth to these monster giants. I am sure some women did not survive the mating nor the birthing due to size difference.

There is this theory that the dinosaurs were one of the results of all this cross breading. It has been proven by scientists that crossbreeding causes the offspring to become much bigger than normal in mice. Can you imagine the weird different creatures that were a result of all that demonic crossbreeding. There are some creatures today that still look mixed like that. Remember that one in Africa that looks like zebra,deer,donkey and whatever else.

What about Bigfoot. I researched that. Some people who have witnessed them say that they caught glimpses of shape changing and faces of different animals appearing and then disappearing IN the bigfoots physical form besides the main face. Almost like it was a walking paranormal colony shapeshifter of entities. The whole creature could disappear, become transparent, become SOLID with footprints, float, and there always seems to be UFO sittings near the Bigfoot sightings. Is there a connection? Another point is that they never seem to be able to find any physical evidence other than footprints. No feces and no dead Bigfoot in all the hundreds of years of sightings. I think they are one of the successful results of the experiments the fallen angels did thousands of years ago. I think that these creatures were used for the mating with human women. They carry some of the characteristics of the giants. They are giants themselves. Ranging between 7 and 23 ft. according to sightings. Another point I wanted to make is that

(These are quotes -

>>"The Antichrist will honor Satan, called Baal, Lord of Fortresses, Lord of the High Places , Lord of those who quickly fly (in the high places), Prince of the Power of the Air, and obviously Prince of the Power behind flying craft in the high places...UFOs.

Incredibly, the Bible explains where Satan currently resides, and connects him with forces in the atmosphere. . . Paul says we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers, with wicked spirits in high places, literally, "in the heavens" "in the aerial regions" Eph.6:12. Hence Satan is called "the prince of the Power of the air" "the prince of the aerial host" Eph.2:2. The confederation of rebel angels is seated in the atmospheric heaven in the spaces above and around our world. This fundamental of scripture contradicts many traditional concepts of "hell" as the domain of the devil and his minions ." (The Watcher site)
>>END QUOTE

I do think that ufos are fallen angels. Satan and his cohorts are masters of the air. And now that we have that straight wouldn't it be feasible since bigoot and ufos are always sighted in the same areas that the ufos (fallen Angels) have there possessed creations with them to help further defile the human race. All this interest that ufos have in reproduction and all the accounts of abductions with matings involved. I think there is a connection of course I don't have facts. You know it says in the bible in endtime scriptures that it will be exactly like it was before Noah right before God comes back the final time OUR TIME! Giants ROAMING the earth remember! I think Satan and the rebels are doing the same thing now, only they are making it more believable and acceptable in this future time with a makeover to fit our modern high tech existence. UFOs!

More quotes-

>>"Satan-Prince of the Power of the Air, Lord of those that Fly, Intelligence behind UFO manifestations and alien encounters
The mating of human beings with angels resulted in hybrid creatures, evil spirits with human bodies. The human \ angel hybrids began to corrupt and destroy the human race, resulting in the Deluge, "the end of all flesh" except Noah and his family.

The Book of Enoch explains that the Sons of God (fallen angels) descended first onto the mountain called Hermon which in Hebrew means desolation, in the land of Jordan the place of the descent. The rebel angels intended to thwart God's plan for the earth by destroying the descendents of Adam. Satan's goal in organizing the nephilim / human hybridization program was to pollute the bloodline that would produce Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the Kinsman Redeemer. Now that it is so close to the end times, (OUR TIME)Satan has orchestrated human/rebel angel interaction on a grand scale. The plan is now to prevent any flesh from being saved.

By genetically manipulating human genetics, whether through the guise of "alien abduction" or by supplying willing mortal accomplices with the proper technology... there is currently being created humanoid hybrids who are not-quite-human. These genetically altered humans are no longer Sons of Adam, and no longer able to be saved by the Kinsman Redeemer. The second wave of hybrid "nephilim creation" is Satan's last effort to destroy all Sons of Adam, so that none can be redeemed when Jesus Christ returns at the End of the Age.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christ's, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible,they shall deceive the very elect.

We are told that the endtime delusion is so strong that it will deceive the whole earth into accepting the antichrist. This lie of the end times will even fool many who think they are now Christians. This website is intended to counter the End Time Delusion, so that fewer people will be seduced by The Lie when it is allowed to come on the earth in full force.

Coming messiah of Israel and Temple Mount - Book of Enoch, Revelation, Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, nephilem, New Age millennium Mars Cydonia Sphinx Pyramid Egypt paranoid Conspiracy end times anti-Christ watchers zophim crop circle. ufo bible. apocalypse revelation earth changes New Age occult angel demon new world order mars rahab crop circle millennium

Satan's time is short...
Prophecy warns that advanced beings, the b'nai Elohim or SONS OF GOD, not "gods", (fallen angels) will continue to deceive mankind. Although the Bible itself does indeed say that the Sons of God genetically manipulate humans, they are not THE creators of the human race but merely beings who pervert God's creation. We are warned not to believe these angels, for they have an agenda...to mislead the world. Extraterrestrials may admit they are angelic, but they give themselves away as the rebel angels.

Satan and his rebel angelic hosts are subverting creation by twisting the truth, in their attempt to "be like the Most High".
Judgment will befall these gods who claim to be God, and the people who believe them:
Jeremiah 10:10 At His wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide His threatening. Thus then shall you say to them, The gods that have not made heaven and earth, let them perish from the earth and from under heaven.
Romans 1:24 Therefore God has given them up in the lustful desires of their heart to uncleanness...they who exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator

The New Age (occult stuff,belief systems going on right now) sets up a scenario of miracles, earth changes, and aid from enlightened beings. The Bible warns us that there will be many signs preceding the arrival of anti-Christ, but also tells us few will escape the deception of the end times: ( Ana and Brandi! Lets not be the many!)

And his [anti-Christ 's] coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all wicked deception to those who are perishing. For they have not loved the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God sends them a misleading influence that they may believe the lie, that all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have preferred wickedness.
Antichrist will Counterfeit Prophecy

When considering the identity of the antichrist,
keep in mind he will SEEM like the Messiah of Israel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 12:7 And there was a battle in heaven, Michael and his angels battled with the dragon. And (the dragon) did not prevail, neither was his place found any more in heaven. And that great dragon was cast down, the ancient serpent, he who is called the devil and Satan, who leads astray the whole world, and he was cast down to the earth and with him his angels were cast down.

At the midpoint of the tribulation Satan and his minions will be cast to earth to be judged...the deception sets up the world to welcome rebel angels as ALIENS.

Luke 21...and there will be signs in sun and moon and stars,
and on the earth will be anxiety of nations with
bewilderment, of sound, of sea and of surf,
men fainting at heart from fear and expecting of the
things which are coming on the earth.
For the powers, the dominions of the heavens will be shaken.

>>END QUOTES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second half of the 7 years Satan is supposed to be exiled to earth. No longer able to enter the heavens or the skys. That is when the scriptures say "beware his wrath for he knows he has but a short time". I think that's when those who haven't been raptured will have to endure sharing the planet with the fallen angels, entities,and the corrupted defiled creatures that they are creating right now. How terrifying. No wonder men literally die of fright! Just like some who are dieing right now (from burst hearts) from fear because of the paralyzing dream.(see Paralyzing Dream in dream forum) Can you imagine all the entities trapped on the planet with us, physical abominations and ghostly apparitions, there cover blown, out to kill, terrorize, confuse. There will be no protection unless you call out for Jesus. People will be worshiping the antichrist and the God of the antichrist is the alien God.

http://www.mt.net/%7Ewatcher/angelicconspiracy.html

What do you think?

Sea

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (6)