CureZone   Log On   Join
Audio Embedded Some small "ideas"

Views: 1,696
Published: 18 y

Some small "ideas"

I've been toying around with music for a while, and I like playing around with weird ideas, but most of everything I've recorded has just been small ideas that I thought were cool, but never ended up working on them further to come up with something more solid.

These 2 files are really the only things I managed to put a little more time into, but even they aren' what I would consider "done" or an actual "song"... Still just ideas, just a little more developed than most of my "raw ideas" :)

Recording quality is crap, there is some hum & buzz and maybe some unintended clipping/distortion, but I like the overall idea and feel of both...

spacey.mp3

songidea2.mp3

Right click & save!

When I tried playing "spacey" in my browser there was some noticeable distortion which isn't there when I play it in Winamp, so I dunno what the deal is with that...

I haven't done anything musically all winter since it's been so damn cold, but I'm gonna get my stuff hooked back up today probably and start trying to work on coming up with some more solid/cohesive stuff. If I end up with anything interesting I'll probably post it here. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)