CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hmm...the - s i l e n c e - is deafening

InCharge Views: 7,977
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 396,550

Re: hmm...the - s i l e n c e - is deafening

Thanks Wintergreen for the quote from Andy's book. While it is more like a personal opinion rather than based on any study, although it is better than "he said"

Here is a quote from Sherry Rogers MD in her book "Detoxify or Die" page 209-210

"Far Infrared wave lengths have other benificial properties. They lower lactic acid ( the acid that accumulates and causes pain in muscles when you have overdone during excercising), stimulate endorphins or happy hormones of the brain, and kill organisims like bacteria and parasites. More important, they penetrate tissues, detoxify cells by vibrating ionic bonds, stop swelling, improve lymphatic flow, and blood circulation, and attract calcium to cell membranes where it it needed for healing.

Far infrared wavelengths also decrease the size of water clusters, giving them greater mobility and penetration in and out of body tissues. For it is when these hyperactive or energised water molecules move in and out of cells that they also carry toxins that were previously stuck. Fir energy actually causes a resonance dance between the water and chemical molecules to mobilize and unite them.

The lungs, urine, stool and sweat are the main vehicles the body has for getting rid of nasty chemicals. But by far sweat is the most efficacious. And Mayo Clinic studies show that FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) is the safest way to induce healing sweat, using the most heat-sensitive cardiac patients as proof (Tei)"

This book is recommended reading for anybody wishing to detox. While the FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) is a part of the book, it isn't all that is discussed for detox. BTW, the book has 48 pages of references to the information included.

One of the things I notice from my FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) sauna is the skin tone. It makes your skin look many years younger because it eliminates the wrinkles that people my age tend to get (67). Another is after a session in my sauna, my sweat actually has a metallic smell to it indicating the removal of heavy metals.

In short, I like my FIR sauna, and until somebody can prove with some sort of study that indicates it is harmful, I will continue to use it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)