CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: questions ... anyone?

Views: 6,374
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 396,489

Re: questions ... anyone?

I am sooo glad you asked this as this question hadn't even occurred to me! I just bought an fir for cancer mass reduction so those cells would go out through the digestive system, but ALL of my teeth had Amalgams in them (when I had all my own teeth as opposed to caps, root canals, etc ... never had those Amalgams replaced).

Perhaps you might try wiping your body down with shop towels (they're stronger than paper towels) and Everclear if you can get it in your state (195 proof grain alcohol -- Clark says isopropyl is bad)... it's a really strong solvent and the shop towels are finely but firmly textured so maybe the alcohol would evaporate after wiping, leaving the mercury on the towels?)

fyi, if you do decide to get an FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) sauna, shop around really carefully -- the rod kind of ceramic heaters (as opposed to the broad, concave ones) have so little surface and rely so much upon reflectors (the wasaunas use this sort) that there really isn't much difference from metal heating elements (which is not to say metal heating elements don't work but you don't want to pay extra for ceramic that works like metal).

The list prices on all models are absurd and most sellers you call will absolutely negotiate.

I ended up snagging a four seater thera sauna for $2200 (list $6000) because the dealer didn't want to arrange for delivery ... we felt the 175 mile trip each way was worth it.

(there's a wasauna dealer on craigslist.com who offers very low prices and reasonable delivery fees -- my second choice would have been a four-seater for $2200 including delivery from him)

Once you start bargaining down to the lowest possible price, it would appear theres only a $300 diff between the two seater and the four seater; I'm little but my husband is 6-foot-4 so it didn't seem worth it.

you may also want to check out "econosauna' -- they're quite well made asian imports very recent to this country at phenomenal price without having to bargain and make a zillion calls. (ceramic heaters but again I think they're rods) I'm not crazy about the sales tactics of the seller (located in Oklahoma)but his wife seems nicer.

Econosauna is probably just his name for these nice imported Saunas others are selling as well, under different names ... but I was still looking for alternatives to the Oklahoma fellow when I got lucky with the Therasauna price.

All best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)