CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I love my FIR!

MentalNomad Views: 2,346
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 396,410

Re: I love my FIR!

Hi :) Mine is a wooden booth unit where you walk in and sit while the far infared heaters run, so it incompasses my head as well. I bought mine from Sunlight Saunas, and did research and it was the best I had found at the time but that was a year ago. They were the best as far as materials, far infrared heaters, and price for what I received. If I had it do again I think I might get the Solo feature, my husband rarely gets in it with me anymore and that is why I had bought the Aten for 2. With the solo your head does protrude but the heaters are so close to you the benefits are multiplied. If you find Sunlight Saunas to still be the best buy you can mention my name, Lisa and Christina are exetremely helpful. I've never had anyone try so hard for me. :) We were having financing problems and they were just so sweet. You can go to www.sunlightsaunas.com and look at their units. I am just so pleased with the service and quality I cannot say enough in their favor!
If you have mechanical abilities you can do a search on the curezone archives and Lapis tells how to make your own, much less expensive than buying one. That might be an option for you as well.
Well, my husband just arrived home so I am going to depart, if you have any other questions I would be happy to try and help. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)