CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help!

Views: 3,857
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 389,107

Re: I need help!

Hi,

I have had that problem too. I was really "good" for a couple of weeks and lost tons of weight, but for my birthday I decided I would give myself 3 days of eating goodies. That was months ago and I have not been able to make myself go back on my diet. I have however not been binging so much. I did this by adding vitamins and powdered "green" foods. This adds minerals and vitamins that help to tell your body that you are getting enough nourishment. Often people who over eat are actually malnourished. Yes, and even "very fat" people can be malnourished, just because you are eating a lot does not mean that you are eating a balanced diet. In fact those of us who over eat tend to start doing so with emotionally based reasons but after a while of choosing our favorite comfort foods over healthy foods our bodies begin "requiring" more of the comfort foods to satiate the vitamin needs of the body. In this vicious cycle one begins depleting there vitamin and mineral stores as a result of bad food choices and spirals out of control as the "cravings" set in. Which in some part are physical, but the emotional part goes with the fact that we keep choosing to fill ourselves with the less nutrient rich healthy foods. So, my suggestion is go out to a health food store and get some high quality powdered green foods (ask the employees for some advice on brands, DO NOT go to Cub or GNC!). It may taste unpleasant but it is a more assessable form of nutrient to the body and will be able to help with the cravings. Organic is always better when you are looking for nutrient dense foods but almost anything at a high quality health food store/co-op would be fine. Also, get yourself a good multi, vitamin E, and vitamin B. This should help.

P.S. When you first wake up try drinking a glass of water with about 1tsp- 1tble spoon of fresh lemon in it. Studies show this helps people lose weight over time even if they are not dieting. It also helps you detoxify. Wait at least 20 minutes before eating after drinking this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)