CureZone   Log On   Join
HAD CHEST PAIN / A FIBRILLATION

69susan Views: 3,630
Published: 20 y

HAD CHEST PAIN / A FIBRILLATION

Hi to all Last week I had to go to the Er was not feeling good and could tell that their was something going on that was not right.Got their and they hook me up to the monitor which show that I was in A
Fibrillation again and decided that they were going to keep me over night to watch things.I have had a history of thyroid problems and had that remove this past OCT I though that this problem would be over with now that it was taken out.Just make a post on low blood pressure because I am having a problem with that as well it drops very low. Have a lot of swelling in my feet and in the neck area. I feel that their is something that they are not willing to tell me as to way my B/P is droping the way it is.Anyway they let me out the next day at the time they let me go B/P went up to 100/60 but my 02 stat were 97 which I think was low that was on room air no 02 on.Could their be more going on? Any input would be help full

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)