CureZone   Log On   Join
Many thanks, Shelley, for "Bowel Management For Beginners"

fledgling Views: 2,265
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 380,499

Many thanks, Shelley, for "Bowel Management For Beginners"

I've printed this out, and I'll reread it frequently, as I learn.

I have a suspicion that slow transition time may be responsible for a diagnosis of mild Type II diabetes. This is just a guess, of course. I know actual digestion is far more complicated than my simplistic estimations, but one must start somewhere.

I found this post when searching for exercises that directly affect bowel tone and strength.

I can see that it's best to change gently and gradually, and as a part of one's daily practices, rather than to jump quickly into radical 'cleanses'. 'Purging' was a 'cure-all' favored in the first half of the 1900's, and led to many laxative dependencies and other problems, I think.

For example, I've found that salads, and some cooked greens, taste wonderful with a dressing of good oil, lemon juice, garlic and Celtic grey Seasalt .

Eating this daily for a while, I could feel the occasional gallstone scooting on its way.

One day I was a passenger on a 4-hour drive. My head drooped forward as I slept, bending my torso a little as we bounced along.

At our destination I was compelled to rush to the bathroom and passed orange/yellowish stool with a black, green-flecked lump about the size of a pullet egg. I had only a quick glimpse of it before it vanished down the drain, as I hadn't yet learned the wisdom of examination.

Once or twice before in my life I've passed that color of stool.

Reading here in the Curezone has given me much better insight than I've had ever before in 66 years.

I appreciate the concept of this site, and all the wise people who share their questions and suggestions with the world. You are helping thousands, perhaps millions of people.

I can't think of a better way to create harmony.

My heartfelt thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)