CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bisecting, crooked line on tongue

shelleycat Views: 1,266
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 383,301

Re: Bisecting, crooked line on tongue

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

EXcellent question. You need to see a chiropractor and get a checkup, because the crookedness towards the top of the line is not a good sign, it means your spine is crooked probably around L7 I think - around where a bra strap goes or higher.

Even if you don't have a major scoliosis, chiropractic is a good idea, PLUS massage, good massage, and rolfing or Feldenkrais. Also good is Reiki, Qi-gong and flower essences. Any kind of spinal manipulation, massage and energy work, and Emotional Release Therapy, that appeals to you, would be great.

The line bisecting the tongue that almost everyone has represents the emotions we have stored along the spinal column. These emotions are from past traumas, including lessons learned but not released in past lives.

A good chiro will warn their patietns that they may cry after really good adjustments, and it's true. I've often bawled like a baby for a good 30 minutes after an adjustment for no known reason. It's all part of cleansing. We tend to focus on our physical bodies, but we need to cleanse our mental/emotional and spiritual bodies as well. My line used to cover my tongue, now it's but a quarter inch long. Lord only knows what it's going to take to get rid of that last little bit LOL! :)

hope that answers your question! Let us know how it goes. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)