CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anybody tried Miracle II Soap or Neutralizer?

raymond Views: 8,746
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 380,281

Re: Anybody tried Miracle II Soap or Neutralizer?

I use the Master's Miracle products, not the Miracle II. I understand they are identical products, just sold under different names. I have been using these products daily since September. I use this stuff so much I buy it by the gallon.

I use the soap to wash my hair and body. I use the soap and neutralizer gel to brush my teeth. My teeth used to bleed every time I brushed them. After about three weeks of using these products, they stopped bleeding and my gums were restored to a healthy pink color. That was months ago. My teeth also still feel like they did when I left the dentist's chair six months ago. That alone is amazing. I use the neutralizer gel on cuts, bruises, etc. It really helps to speed up the healing process. I also drink one ounce of neutralizer each morning to keep my ph in balance.

I use one ounce of soap and two ounces of neutralizer in my detox baths. This pulls so much junk out of my body - it is amazing. I have written a few detailed posts on my success with the detox baths. Plus it leaves me with this amazing feeling of wellness when I get out of the tub.

I purchase these products online, but through Curezone discussions, also found someone who sells these products in bulk for much cheaper. I use that source to buy my bulk items/gallons and when I just need one or two items, I purchase them online. These products are not cheap, but they have helped me so much I feel they are worth the price.

As someone who has used these products daily for the past six months, I can't say enough about how much they have helped me. These products, combined with the Melaluca products, have allowed our family to remove all the products with chemicals out of our house - soaps, shampoos, deodorant, toothpaste, laundry products, dishwasher products, cleaning supplies, etc. By removing all these harmful products/chemicals out of our home environment and hopefuly, out of our systems, we feel has made a huge difference in our overall health.

Raymond

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)